minn kota trolling motor plug provides continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48V . Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications.
- Silver plated terminals for corrosion resistance
- Sealed waterproof design
- Secure threaded electrical connection
- Adjustable mounting orientations
- Continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48v
- 8 AWG wire leads
- minn kota trolling motor plug. Universal design for 2- or 3-wire configurations on 12- or 36-volt systems. Watertight sealing cap and corrosion-resistant plated brass electrical components.
- Locks into receptacle for a watertight seal. Requires a standard 1 1/8″ diameter mounting hole.
The Minn Kota® trolling motor plug and receptacle features a universal design for 2- or 3-wire configurations on 12- or 36-volt systems, as well as a watertight sealing cap and corrosion-resistant electrical components.
- Trolling motor plugs are great accessories if you want the ability to remove your motor easily without disconnecting the hard wiring. Also many trolling motors have mounts and/or quick release plates that make removing the motor a simple task, trolling motor plugs have become a common accessory to additionally make disconnecting the wiring just as easy.
- A trolling motor plug futhermore works like any other electrical plug. There are two parts: the plug and the receptacle. The plug “plugs” into the receptacle (similar to an electrical outlet) and electrical current is able to flow from the batteries to the trolling motor. Removing the plug cuts the electrical connection and the motor can then be removed safely.