minn kota riptide powerdrive has been counted on for years by saltwater anglers who want reliable performance with smart boat control features. And with a tough, sleek mount and an arsenal of reliable innovations, it’s not tough to see why. Nobody outworks a Riptide.
- 48″ and 54″ shaft options
- 12v 55lb or 24v 70lb options
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- i-Pilot GPS Trolling System option: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor.
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction after you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: eventually Press a button to get an instant “stage of charge” reading.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are always grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.