minn kota edge foot pedalDoor mount and an impact resistant composite head, and you have a minn kota edge foot pedal r that’s perfect for smaller boats and big days on the water.compact mount is built with extruded, anodized aluminum for rugged, no-nonsense strength. Add a rock-solid Latch .
- 36″, 45″, and 52″ shaft options
- 12v, 45lb and 55lb or 24v, 70lb options
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.
- 5-Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when you’re trolling.
- Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read directional indicator is built into the top of the trolling motor head on Edge foot control models.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4″ motor diameters, minn kota edge foot pedal prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What’s Included: Edge foot-control motor, MKP-2 Prop, Hold Down Strap and Mounting Hardware