minn kota copilot wireless system powerdrive bt allows you to control speed, steering and prop on/off on your PowerDrive trolling motor. It installs easily with plug-n-play design located inside the side plate of the minn kota mount. A plug is also included, allowing a corded foot pedal to be used in conjunction with CoPilot.
- Provides complete wireless control of most trolling motor functions from anywhere on the boat
- Integrated plug-n-play design allows for easy installation
- Can be used in conjunction with PowerDrive foot pedal
- Includes wireless remote, receiver, neck lanyard and installation hardware
Note: minn kota copilot wireless system powerdrive bt model is compatible with compatible with legacy PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motors manufactured in 2016 or earlier. The PowerDrive model is compatible with PowerDrive trolling motors model year 2017 and after.
Controlling your trolling motor becomes as easy as changing the channel with the Minn Kota® CoPilot® Wireless Steering Control System for PowerDrive® Trolling Motor. The advanced wireless system lets you control speed, steering, and prop on/off on your PowerDrive trolling motor with the push of a button on the ergonomic and intuitive wireless remote. This Minn Kota remote installs easily with the plug-and-play connection inside the trolling motor’s side plate. An included plug allows a corded foot pedal (sold separately) to work in conjunction with CoPilot. at last the Minn Kota CoPilot Wireless Steering Control System for PowerDrive Trolling Motor works with PowerDrive trolling motors model year 2017 and after.
Manufacturer model #: 1866155.
- Wireless remote for your Minn Kota PowerDrive trolling motor
- Controls speed after steering, and prop on/off
- Installs easily with plug-and-play design
- Included plug allows use with corded foot pedal (sold separately)
- finally works with PowerDrive trolling motors model year 2017 and after